Clinical research blog
Explore our blog for insights into the big questions in precision medicine and clinical research.
£330K grant awarded to support and engage patients at risk of MND/ALS, and track the psychological impact of genetic testing.
- Sano raises $11 million in Series A funding round led by MMC Ventures
- New funding will support the team to grow and further its mission to accelerate personalised medicine research
- Sano aims to address the challenge of a decades-long, costly drug development process so that new treatments can reach patients faster
- Sano Genetics supports personalised medicine research by increasing participation in clinical trials and guiding patients through the process
- Half of clinical trials are delayed due to recruitment issues and 85% fail as they can’t retain enough participants
- Seed round will fund free at-home DNA testing kits for 3,000 people affected by Long Covid, further development of its tech platform and team expansion